BBC - Weather Centre - Forecast for Llandudno, United Kingdom

Monday 16 March 2009

You must be bastard 'kidding' me!


I pulled up next to Treat me like a Person (6a+) route on Pen Trwyn today when a fucking goat knocked a stone from above and it totally cracked my windscreen. Little shit. I stopped the car then a second later down it came. Fucks sake.
Anyway i've been doing some easier routes with The Cypriot. I say easy but my route finding skills have got so rusty that i'm cocking them all up. I mean when your doing a V4 move on a F6a you know somethings to cock. Bouldered in Cave and on the Box also today. Nearly did Mules right hand finish to Clever Beaver, Sams Finish 7b+, very good and worthwhile. Here's Nodder


Also had a good burn on Jack the Drunk and repeated Last Rites.

2 comments:

Greg Chapman said...

On the up side, at least it was your car and not mine.

Doylo said...

My cars still nicer than yours though even with a fucked windscreen!