BBC - Weather Centre - Forecast for Llandudno, United Kingdom

Sunday 30 March 2008

Dismay in the Den

Just got back from the Den and to cut a long story short i performed dismally. I feel in ok shape at the mo in general so why doesn't this transfer to the Den? What is it about this place that makes it so damn hardcore? Surely strength is strength. As Sharma says in rampage "a hold is a hold". This demoralising experience makes me not want to go back in there but then again if i could get back to the 7b standard i would be a monster on the rocks. Think i will try and go once a week and hope i see some improvement quickly! Maybe my failings are physchological. I feel like a dejected England fan:


Anyway i will hopefully get my car back tommorrow and the world will be my oyster once again. Don't how people can survive without a motor, i'm almost hanging from the rafters after two days! Sundays are shit aren't they. Thats all. Bye

No comments: