BBC - Weather Centre - Forecast for Llandudno, United Kingdom

Tuesday 25 March 2008

Yesterday

All my troubles seemed so far away....
Went to the pass with The Cypriot, was cold. Tried Hocks 8a Breathe. As is usual with 8as there was one move i couldn't do, really annoying cos i really like the rest of it! It started pissing so we buggered off to the cave, i hit the intermediate sidepull before the jug flake - a new highpoint. I was trying so hard i mangled my palm. See:

Pete Robbins is going well on the boulders. He made the 2nd ascent of my problem from 2006, The Highlife 8a. Good work Pete, nice to see one of my problems getting some attention. Here's some more adorable pics of the lad:


2 comments:

pascal said...

Imagine if the hound had a blog of his own... just imagine...

Doylo said...

yes it would be the greatest beast blog the world had ever seen